Leading the Charge: A Live Event
Sparking mobility and independence throughout West Michigan!
Date: Friday, November 6 | 4-6 PM on Facebook Live
We’re pleased to announce our latest virtual event. As we had to cancel both our Luncheon and Open House, we’re inviting you to tune in and explore our warehouse while meeting essential supporters and volunteers.
– 4pm – 4:30pm: All About AIM
– 4:30 – 5pm: All About AIM’s Partnerships & Live Trivia
– 5pm – 5:30pm: Volunteer Central
– 5:30 – 6pm: Last Call
Throughout the event, we encourage you to support Alternatives in Motion. A fundraising goal of $10,000 has been set to support our growing program and a diverse group of clients. The first $2,500 donations will be matched by Sam and Dick Gauthier.
Although $10,000 is a hefty goal, individual donations of any size make a large impact at Alternatives in Motion:
– A $1,000 donation provides two pediatric power wheelchairs including batteries, delivery, education and fitting.
– A $500 donation provides gas for our community van for half a year.
– A $250 allows us to refurbish cushion seats on a manual wheelchair.
– A $100 donation provides safety equipment for a dedicated volunteers to clean and refurbish gently-used mobility equipment.
Is your organization interested in sponsoring this event? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Thank you to our segment sponsors-Meijer, Universal Forest, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.